All In One

Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Motivational Quotes

I am again here with my new blog ....
I want to show you 10 most motivational quotes of life..

1) Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.
2) Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react.
3) Good,better,best. Never let it rest till your good is better and your better is best.
4) Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence.
5) With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts.
6) It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop
7) Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later.
8) The secret of getting ahead is getting started.
9) If you can dream it, you can do it.
10) Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground
      HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT
THANKS ALOT FOR READING!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment